Before you complete your registration form, make sure to check out the information below. If you still have questions, call the office at (708) 329-8773 or submit a contact form. Registration can be completed online or in person by making an appointment with the Front Desk Team.
Register for Summer 2018 Classes
Summer Session: Children & Youth, Camps, Workshops, and Valpo Campus >> REGISTER NOW
Summer Session: Pre-Professional & Conservatory/Advanced >> REGISTER NOW
Summer Session: Adult >> REGISTER NOW
Register for Fall 2018 Classes
Fall Semester 2018: Children & Youth Classes, All Campuses >> REGISTER NOW
Key Registration Info
A Non-Refundable Registration Fee of $35 per student or $45 per family is charged once per year for all students, starting at the beginning of the Fall Semester. New registration for the Summer Session only is $10 per student or $15 per family and may be applied toward Fall registration. Adult classes and special events/workshops do not require a registration fee.
When to Register: The best time to register for classes is at the beginning of a new semester or session. If space remains available after the beginning of the enrollment period, we do accept pro-rated registration.
Read about our policies in our program-specific handbooks.
- Children's & Youth Programs (all campuses - click to view)
- Pre-Professional Program (click to view)
- Conservatory Program (click to view)
- Summer Policies (click to view)
Our classes are divided into school-year two semesters that each contain 18 weeks of classes (these are all active weeks of classes, not counting off weeks for holidays). Sessions are usually shorter than semesters and are used over the summer months and at some satellite campuses.
Fall Semester: Late August through early January
Spring Semester: January through May
Summer Session: Typically the months of June and July
For specific dates please visit our Important Dates page.
Our instructors teach dance concepts according to our comprehensive syllabus, with a cumulative focus in each weekly class. As a result of attending classes consistently throughout the enrollment period, students have the opportunity to learn, review and repeat concepts taught in classes in a manner that promotes longterm retention and the best possible return on your investment! Shorter enrollment periods are not typically sufficient for achieving the same benefits.
To allow for maximum student benefit, families are asked to commit to a full semester upon enrollment. For example, if you enroll in the Fall Semester, you'll be asked to commit to attending classes and paying your tuition for the duration of that semester.
How Much is Tuition?
As a nonprofit, we work to keep tuition prices as low as possible! Tuition is typically calculated based on 18-week semester enrollment periods and can be paid using our popular payment plans.
How Does Tuition Work?
Because our enrollment is based on semesters, tuition is also calculated per semester. Depending on what works best for your family, you can choose to:
- Pay tuition in full at the time of registration
- Pay tuition in (2) installments, once at the time of registration and once in the middle of the semester
- Pay tuition in (4) installments, once per month for the first four months of the semester (for example, in August, September, October and November for the Fall Semester)
For Pre-Professional & Conservatory Program Students Only
Required enrollment upon registration is for the full term (two semesters). Because of this, tuition for Pre-Professional & Conservatory Program students is payable using one of four different billing options.
- Pay tuition in full at the time of registration
- Pay tuition per-semester: two payments, due with registration and on January 15th
- Payment Plan A: Tuition for the term is divided into four payments, due on 15th of the month in August, October, January and March
- Payment Plan B: Tuition for the term is divided into eight payments, due on the 15th of the month in August, September, October, November, January, February, March, and April
For Summer Classes Only
Length of enrollment is determined by the student at registration. At the time of registration, a minimum deposit must be paid ($25 for regular classes, $50 for Summer Workshop). All remaining tuition is due no later than June 15th.
Tuition Discounts (Fall-Spring Semesters)
Some tuition discounts are available. Only one discount may be applied for any individual student. The greater of any applicable discounts will be applied.
- Families with multiple children enrolled get 15% off tuition for the second and subsequent students.
- Tuition is discounted for individual students who enroll in multiple classes within the Children's and Youth programs and at the satellite campuses.
- Boys and men are eligible for a variety of special scholarships.
- Financial aid is available upon request (application required). Please contact us for details.
Tuition Discounts (Summer Session)
Some tuition discounts are available.
- EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: Register by April 27 and receive 10% off your total tuition!
- Families with two or more students enrolled receive 10% off total tuition.
- Students who enroll in two or more Children’s/Youth classes receive 10% off tuition.
- Students who enroll in three or more Children’s/Youth classes receive 20% off tuition.
How Can I Pay Tuition?
You can pay tuition via cash, check or credit card (we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express). When you register, you will be asked if you'd like to "Self Pay" or set up "Auto" billing.
- "Self Pay" means that you'll need to submit your payment for tuition by the due dates.
- "Auto" means that we will bill your credit card automatically within 3-4 days of the due dates.
Is Tuition Refundable?
No, tuition is non-refundable and non-transferrable once paid.
Withdrawal Policies ("Dropping" Classes After Registration)
We have specific policies in place for "dropping" classes mid-semester. Requests for withdrawal must be submitted in writing and require payment of a withdrawal fee. The tuition due after withdrawal depends on the time of withdrawal relative to the semester or program enrolled in. If no withdrawal request is submitted, all tuition will be considered due regardless of student attendance. Please refer to the handbooks specific to each program for more information on the withdrawal policy that applies.