PRE-PROFESSIONAL AND INTERMEDIATE (LEVELS B & C)
Students receive placement into levels B or C based on ability as demonstrated during placement class. Students may also be placed in level A if ability permits.
Students planning to attend levels B/C should be:
- Between 10 and 24 years old or be enrolled in Ballet 5:8 School of the Arts’ Pre-Professional Program, level IIIA or higher;
- Have a minimum of 2 consecutive years of ballet training since the age of 8;
- Be taking ballet technique and other classes at least 2-3 days per week.
Since the March 24th registration deadline has passed, we are currently accepting LATE registrations while space remains available. Late registration requires:
- Payment of the $30 registration fee.
- Payment of the $50 late registration fee.
- Payment of tuition in full.